By signing rental agreement renter acknowledges and agrees:
- that he is at least 21 years old and has valid driving license for at least 2 years.
- to return the vehicle on time with all equipment and accessories received. The vehicle can be returned earlient than agreed or extended but with lessor’s approval
- to look after technical condition of the vehicle. If needed check and add water or oil, check tyre pressure
- renter is not allowed to exchange parts or assemblies of the vehicle without previous lessor’s authorisation
- not to use the vehicle for ilegal purposes (such as criminal offenses); not give driving instructions to other persons; not participate in motorsport events
- to use the vehicle for him self only, and not to rent it or lend it to the third parties
- that he will be the only person to drive the vehicle, or the person assigned as second driver in rental agreement
- not to overload the vehicle with persons or goods over the permitted maximum
- renter is not allowed to cross Croatian border without lessor’s permission. Not allowed to go to: Albania, Kosovo, Macedonia, and countries of eastern Europe.
Renter is responsible for traffic/parking/police violations caused even when rental period finishes.
Fuel costs during rental period will be covered by the renter.
When returning the vehicle, quantity of fuel must be equal to the level of fuel received.
As a guarantee of payment, valid credit card is required (VISA, MAESTRO, AMEX or DINERS).
When picking up the vehicle, authorisation on the card must be made according to the car category.
When returning the vehicle, as method of payment, renter can use credit card, debit card or cash.
Every vehicle is provided with third party liability coverage.
Deductible amount depends on the car group and is determinated by rental company’s management.
SCDW – Super Collision Damage Waiver ( top cover ) – daily supplement for reducing renter’s liability to zero
CDW – Collision Damage Waiver – max. amount of renter’s liability for damage made on a vehicle, or so called excess (deductible) amount. Its hight depends on the car group. If the damage is lower than the excess amount, the renter is liable for the amount estimated
TP – Theft Protection – the renter limits his liability for this type of damage up to the amount of excess
Risk and amount of liability for damages, renter may reduce by acceptance of the following payment:
The insurance does in no way cover:
- damage to the wheels, tires and hubs
- damage to the underside of the car, the interior of the car, all car windows
- damage to the engine due to lack of oil or filling the car with wrong fuel or careless driving
- burned clutch
- loss of car keys, car documents or registration plates
- damage caused by a driver under influence of alcohol or drugs
- damage caused by an unauthorised driver
- damage done outside Croatia, if the border crossing wasn’t allowed by the lessor
- any damage not reported to the nearest police station / rental station
In case of any situation mentioned above, renter is responsible for whole amount of the damage.
Lessor is not responsible for loss of renter’s property or goods, left or transported in the vehicle rented
Renter agrees to protect the interests of lessor and lessor’s insurance company in case of accident by:
- obtaining names and addresses of parties involved
- not abandoning rented vehicle without adequate safeguarding and security
- calling the nearest rental station even in case of a slight damage and submitting to the police station
- in case of greater damage or if the persons are injured is obligated to notify police, to wait until the police arrives and makes official inquiries and also immidiately notify nearest rental station
- all police statements from the accident and alcohol testing results must be handed over to rental station when returning the car
If renter fails to take the steps mentioned above, he agrees to be liable to lessor for all losses and consequences lessor should suffer thereof.
In the event the renter wishes to change or cancel a reservation he/she must do so in writing (via e-mail).
Changes constitute a change in the renters name or the date of the commencement and/or end date of the service.
- If the renter cancels a reservation up to 14 days before the designated pick-up time a 15,00 € cancellation fee will be charged.
- If the renter cancels a reservation within 14 days before the designated pick-up time, does not pick up the rental car or cancels his/her reservation after the designated pick-up time a 25% cancellation fee of the total amount of the reservation will be charged.
Paying a deposit or payment in full signifies that the renter fully comprehends and accepts the aforementioned terms.